Thursday, April 5, 2012

Motorcycle!

I bought a bike a couple months ago and I am officially addicted. I just robbed a liquor store out in town so I could get into a biker gang. Soon enough I'm gonna be choppin' around town, scaring your kids and stealing old people's walkers. Yep, a couple more tattoos and I am officially a bad ass.

Anyways, it's freakin awesome. There is a bad part though. Something I never realized before that people never told me. I hear all kinds of people talking about,"I'm gonna get a motorcycle because gas is ssooo expensive and I want to save money......even though I live on post and it's like a half a mile to the office so really I should just stop being a fat ass and pedal my way into work." They say something like that.

Back to the bad part though, ya it's awesome getting good gas mileage, but I have already spent like $3,000.00 in my head on my bike. I spent that money in my head and I have every intention of spending it in real life as soon as I can get away with it(aka hide it from the wife)......"ya honey someone at work gave me this exhaust system! Wasn't that swell of them? Don't check the savings account, I changed all the passwords because I'm worried about identity theft."

So basically, any extra money I get from now on is already as good as spent. Why do this you might ask? A lot of people think my bike is pretty BA already. I agree with them, I think it's sweet. I like riding around hearing people talk about "man that thing is sick", "sweet bike", or "if only you weren't married you fantastic man!"

Like I said, it's pretty cool....but if I get a chance to dump some money into it, things are gonna get down right nasty! I have a bunch of new buddies over at www.riderforums.com and some of the bikes these guys have are ridiculous. It's like a work in progress that never really has a true finish line. Before too long I'm gonna be making all these Harley guys look just plain silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment