Monday, October 24, 2011

Demons?

They attack under the cover of darkness, like a thief in the night. I have only seen them once and it was at a distance. The wreckage they leave behind however, is visible almost daily. Many of us try and prepare for the evil creatures arrival, but there are still others that are caught off guard. Why do they haunt us so? Why are these beings hell bent on making good citizens lives miserable?

There is no answer to these types of questions, therefore making the process of asking them irrelevant. Evil needs no reason to commit atrocities. These demons come down from the mountains with stealth and an agenda. They have a specific goal in mind; destruction, pillaging, and crushing our souls. Gone are the days when I wake up with a smile on my face,  ready to start the day. Now I live in a time of apprehension, waiting to become a target. Each day I return from my early morning exercise, only to be confronted by the devastation that was let loose on my block the night before. When will this end? Who can free us of these evil creatures?

Only we can free ourselves. Such is the case when one is faced with an enemy. No one is going to come to our aid. Lock and load people. It's hunting season.

What are these demons you might ask? Well, this is what one of the mangy little cocksuckers look like:


Ah that's cute. Your being mean. It's just a sweet little wild piggy called a javelina. Bitch please.....does this mouth look sweet?



That's right, those sweet little piggies come down out of the mountains and knock over every one's trash can, making my whole neighborhood look like a third world country slum. Fuck those pigs. You ever have to pick up your entire trash can after a shit bag animal came through and ripped everything apart? It sucks. I have little kids. Old diapers, rotten food, old milk containers that smell like shit, and don't forget that now there are flies and cockroaches everywhere. I say again.....FUCK these pigs.

Just tie up your trash can or put it in the garage. Ya I already tied it up idiot because I'm not putting a disgusting trash can in the same room as my drums and guitars. Problem solved? Nope, because then they just wait until trash day and every one's can is on the street and they have themselves a goddamn piglet field day. It doesn't matter if they don't get you. They will get someone, and it's windy as shit here all the time so the trash ends up everywhere anyways.

I have had my fill. I think I'll put in for a couple pig tags and exact some revenge. That pig better hope I kill it with the first shot, otherwise it's gonna get messy.....for him. I'm bringing a new meaning to payback. You want to wreck my neighborhood? Go ahead. I'm gonna come wreck yours, and I'll make sure I leave your cousins entrails spread across the whole damn mountainside. Send you sons of bitches a little message. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment