Wednesday, August 31, 2011
A Return
Well....a deployment is coming up soon. That has it's ups and downs. Focusing on the positive sides of things though, I will get to save up much a bunch of cash, get into prime physical condition, and, one of the things I am looking forward to the most, focus on some artistic output. I plan on hitting the guitar strings and the keyboard with a burning fever. Time to stop fooling around, no more excuses, no more distractions. It is time to see if I actually have any potential as a creator. Sometimes I think I do......sometimes I don't. The year of 2012 will be the judge. Either way I think it will be good for me. If I can wring some quality out of myself than that would be great. If I can't, then maybe I should stop dreaming about it and get on with areas that will actually improve my lifestyle. It's a win-win situation in my eyes. Either I make something of the things I like to do, or I come to grips with the fact that these are just hobbies. Time will tell, and that time if fast approaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment