A little behind schedule right now. Had some family in town and then work and kids...... life is such a pain in the ass sometimes. Jeez get off my case. So still waiting to get the vocals laid down for song #1. I'm hoping to get it finished or close to finished this weekend. We will see though. These things have a tendency to turn into shit if you try and rush them.
Hopefully I'll have a post coming in the next couple of days with a finished product. That's the goal for now.
On the plus side I have some really strong ideas for song #2. I think if I can get it worked out the right way it could be really bad ass. I'm super excited about it. It's gonna be a lot more complex though so it's definitely going to be a little challenging too. I'm thinking it's going to have acoustic and electric guitars, drums, and some more intense vocals. I've never done anything like it yet but I'm excited to give it a go.
Friday, October 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment