Monday, May 24, 2010
The oil
I'm sure a million people have been discussing this over the past month but I want to "ramble" for a minute. Why is no one taking any initiative in the Gulf of Mexico. Everyone loves to point fingers and shrug off blame. How about we collectively do something about it instead? I'm no tree hugger by any means. I like to hunt, fish, thrash land on a dirt bike, and generally just go around shooting stuff. This however, is ridiculous. The recovery for the amount of oil that has been spilled is going to be horrendous.......and it's still coming out. Seriously do something about it. I will if I can. If my leaders ever ask for volunteers to head to the Gulf to assist in the clean up I will be the first to raise my hand. I love the ocean, and every time I see an article on BP's mess I get a little sick. Stop blaming others. We need to collectively fix it. With a quickness.
Labels:
BP,
Gulf of Mexico,
oil,
pollution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment