Sunday, June 6, 2010
Alice in Wonderland
Tim Burton seems to be one of those guys that people either love or hate. I seem to hear an awful lot of haters when his name is mentioned. Me, I guess I'm not really particular either way. Some of his movies are pretty cool, some or not so great. I don't think any of them are horrible.
I had a pretty good time watching this film. The original used to be a favorite of mine when I was a young kid. I used to really like it. Of course after I got older I heard rumor of it's wonder when viewed under the influence of controlled substances. But I wouldn't know anything about that. Anyways, Tim Burton put his own twist on the story but I really thought it was nicely done. Johnny Depp plays the mad hatter quite well and the scenery throughout the film is thoroughly engaging. I would recommend this film to most anyone, classic fans and new viewers alike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment