Wednesday, June 9, 2010
What is this blog?
What is the point of this blog? Well I just started it a few weeks ago, so I am pretty new to the whole scene. So far I have written about current events, entertainment reviews, and a ramble or two. I don't want to limit myself to these types of topics. I don't want to be just another guy bitching about current events. On the same hand I created this to write about whatever I felt like writing at that point in time. I'm not necessarily trying to get anything accomplished with this blog. Really I am just trying to practice writing on work on being more creative. I could probably use some classes on writing and grammar as well. Oh well, I am so busy with being a soldier and being a father I'm lucky to even get time to write period. Shoot the only reason I am on a tangent today is because I am on duty and have little else to do. I write just to write. If someone out there think what I write is interesting than that is great. If no one ever reads I word I say than that is OK too. Either way, I will continue. Perhaps some day I will fine tune this blog and adopt a specific topic to hold on to. Until then I will just keep rambling. See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment