skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Ramble

My attempts to entertain the masses.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweet T-shirt!

This is a must have for any soldier.  Especially a single one!

Posted by Matty at 3:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Clothing, funny, humor, shirt, soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2012 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Beach Music
      • The ARMY Birthday
      • What is this blog?
      • Sweet T-shirt!
      • When will the leak stop?
      • Alice in Wonderland
      • Arizona, will it ever calm down?
    • ►  May (6)

About Me

Matty
View my complete profile
 

Popular Posts

  • A prison
    A desert wasteland has become my home. I can’t leave. I’d just die from the elements in a day or two, if I didn’t get picked off by the loc...
  • The Army is ridiculous
    So recently I wrote a post about the legalization of marijuana  HERE  . I mentioned that if the recreational use of pot gains more traction ...
  • Motorcycle!
    I bought a bike a couple months ago and I am officially addicted. I just robbed a liquor store out in town so I could get into a biker gang....
  • Mother
    Everyone should love their mother. To do anything but is a sin against ones own nature. I know not all mothers are perfect. In fact, some mi...
  • Removing the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy in the military
    This is a touchy one folks. Can we let homosexuals serve openly in the military? Well let me be the first to tell you that they are alread...
  • The issue is actually YOUR failure
    At some point or another, everyone has experienced jealousy. Whether it came from yourself or it was directed at you, we have all seen it. W...
  • Snow Death
    I am just now emerging from the fog of the Snow Death. A descent into freezing temperatures, disease, and madness. It is no easy thing to sh...
  • Removal of DADT
    As you all should know by now, the military has officially removed the "Don't ask don't tell" policy from it's long li...
  • A tattoo
    Tattoos have become widely accepted in Western culture and they are no longer reserved strictly for bikers, criminals, and hooligans. Some h...
  • Soldiers and weapons
    A couple pointers first: Soldiers in combat-armed to the teeth, ready for anything. Soldiers in garrison-you may not carry a knife with ...